Friday 20 August 2010

Avanti Silicon Mix Conditioner

Avanti Silicon Mix Conditioner

Promises: Hair treatment to restore the health, shine and the softness of dry, damaged and weak hair.

Directions: Wash hair and towel dry. Apply with massages. Leave on from 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the condition of the hair. Rinse.

Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethycone Copolyol, Cyclomethicone, Keratin, Ceramide, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

The TRUTH: Oh my oh my, This is what you call a DC babay LOL, I am in looove, this is awesome, soft, light, flowing, luxurious and sweet lasting fragrance. This pure awesomeness! There is so many ways I could describe this DC. I did not believe there would a Dominican conditioner that would actually work for me. After the last two experience I was about to give up. Then Silicon Mix came waltzing into my life. This conditioner has a perfume smell, at first I was like wow, it seems strong but after awhile it is appealing and you get use to it. It has a lot of slip, it melts into my hair and I was easily able to use my ‘bootleg’ jilbre shower comb to thoroughly distribute with ease. I sat under my dryer for 30mins and then let my hair kool down then I rinsed thoroughly. I was please, very well pleased at that. The softness flowing of my hair was awesome, I did two wet buns, then two laters I did my first flat iron and the results magnificent. I am getting 2 more 32oz as we speak, this will be a staple in rotation in my haircare.

Rating: 5/5

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know that this was a Dominican Conditioner. It has mineral oil yet it seems that only DC conditioners work form my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i HAVE to wash it out? :L i put it in and leave it in all week until my next wash because it just makes my hair so flipping soft ! is this bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @LuLuJPop, I have never left it on and I don't think I will either. It does leave ones hair soft and supple. If you have left it on without any adverse effect to your hair etc then do what you do. I still have a medium jar of it and plan to try it out on my natural hair and see if I get the same results.

      Delete
    2. You may not want to leave it on for more than 30mins because too much of the protein in your hair can cause damage. The bottle never advised to keep on for longer than the time given.

      Delete
  3. I am in toronto. Did you order this online please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxxii, I bought the product from www.beautyofnewyork.com. HTH Thanks for visiting the blog :).

      Delete
    2. Hey Roxxii im a bit late on this but i just bought mine at "beauty collection" in pickering for 8.99

      its on kingston road in pickering right across the street from Pickering Town centre Mall...its in a plaza with an RBC bank...cant miss it

      Delete
  4. Can I use the treatmental daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I use the treatmental daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would suggest weekly. What type of hair do you hv? Natural or relaxed?

    ReplyDelete