Friday 13 August 2010

CUTE 'Feather' Clips-ins!

'Feather Clip-in' Hair Accessories
I was out and about with my son, went for a walk early yesterday. it was a lovely day and the sun was out not too hot just perfect.
I did a few shopping for the house and on my way back, I decided to stop by Primemark (JC Penny) they had some nice jewellery and hair accessory that is just right for the summer. But these cuties caught my eye, they were a bargain at only £2........, scandalous lol
I love hair accessories, especially when they are unusual, cute and not too expensive.I have some other hair toys in my possession. I will uploading them soon, so keeping checking back and please share yours too *wink*.








Pink & Dark Brown feather 'hair accessory'.
























The back view of the Pink & Dark Brown 'hair feather'




4 comments:

  1. i bought the pink one too, im actually wearing it on my twa for a wedding tommorrow, love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 hair candy!!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute. I think I bought the peacock one from Primark or was it New Look - I can't remember.

    I also buy big butterfly clips from H&M and John Lewis!

    -breakandblossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like feather extensions. They give a nice boho feel to a look.

    hydratherma hair products

    ReplyDelete