Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hair One Olive Oil Cleansing Conditioner

Hair One Olive Oil Cleansing Conditioner

Promises:
Sulfate Free
All natural approach to hair care
No damaging detergents or harsh chemicals
Formulated with natural herbs and oils
Cleans with an astringent and antibacterial properties

Introducing Hair One ... a salon quality product that provides a new all natural approach to hair care and hair detox that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape. This conditioner has no damaging detergents or harsh chemicals. It's made with an elixir of natural herbs and oils that clean with astringent and antibacterial properties through a luxurious, penetrating cream without the stripping of detergents. Hair is left with remarkable shine, moisture, manageability and polish. With continued use, Hair One Cleanser Conditioner will stimulate the scalp, promoting better blood circulation, allowing for healthier hair growth and prevention of hair loss.

Dry, Damaged: Repairs damage from chemical treatments.


Directions:
1. Rinse hair thoroughly and completely for 1-2 minutes.
2. Dispense the proper amount of Cleansing Conditioner into your hands & rub together. 
Short hair or fine to medium textured hair:
16-24 pumps depending on length
Medium length hair or medium to thick textured hair:
24-32 pumps depending on length
Very long hair or very thick/coarse hair:
32-40 pumps depending on length
3. Work product into the hair starting at the crown and working towards the ends, massaging vigorously. Apply a splash of water to help distribute the product evenly.
4. Really work the Cleansing Conditioner into your hair by pushing it into the hair shaft with your fingers. Remember it won’t lather, but it should feel thick, rich and creamy.
5. Distribute the product through your hair with the Wide Tooth Comb.
6. Leave in for a minimum of 3-5 minutes then rinse thoroughly. The longer you leave it in the better

Ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, glycerine, aloe leaf juice, butylene glycol and anthemis nobilis flower extract, cofea arabica extract and vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, roas roxburghii fruit extract, propylene glycol and rosemary leaf extract, olive fruit oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, menthol, panthenol, behentrimonium methosulfate, BHT, Polysorbate 60, PEG 60 almond dimethylamine, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, disodium EDTA, 1, 2-hexanediol and caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, fragrance



The TRUTH: I use this cleanser on both my hair and my son’s hair and it is absolutely awesome. It cleanses well and leave your hair feeling clean and soft, it is just remarkable. I don’t use the recommend pumps because it is thick, I have always section my hair in four when doing anything to it for easy application of anything, so I just say 5 pumps per section and it is all good. I will do a second wash but leave that on for a few minutes before I rinse. The end result is very soft, moisturized tress; it feels as if I could just style and do not need to DC or do anything further to my hair.
On my son’s hair it make sit all so much more softer, his baby strands are thick, very think he has a few texture up in there, but his hair all the same very thick like mom’s lol. This conditioner just melt those tangles and make his hair so easy to detangle and soft. I only apply it once on his hair and let it sit for a few minutes while I wash him down and rinse just before I Pull him out the bath, I will rinse the conditioner out thoroughly; the results nice soft and easy to comb hair.
I have notice that this conditioner kind of have a mint/methanol smell to it, it does not bother me at all.

Rating: 4 – 4.5/5

1 comment:

  1. My hair hates HairOne, but my son's hair loves it.

    ReplyDelete