Wednesday 1 December 2010

Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner

Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner

Promises:
Fortified with Silk Protein, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Vitamin-B5
Leaves hair manageable and easy to comb
Treats damaged hair
Stops breakage
Penetrates from root to tip

Stop split ends and revive dry, brittle hair with essential oils and moisturizers. Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner will add shine, body and lots of moisture to thirsty tresses and fortify your hair with silk proteins. For a silky, smooth shine, Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner is the perfect conditioning treatment

Directions: For extreme dry hair leave in from 3 to 5 minutes, work through or comb, adding additional product to ends of hair. Rinse thoroughly and style.

Ingredients: WATER ,POLYQUATERNIUM-32 ,MINERAL OIL ,MINERAL OIL ,GLYCERIN ,DIMETHICONE ,QUATERNIUM-80 ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,DIMETHICONE PEG-7 ISOSTEARATE ,FRAGRANCE ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,PANTHENOL ,HYDROLYZED SILK ,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE

The TRUTH: I honestly can this is the best SILK ELEMENT CONDITIONER hands down, It so rightly said it is ‘’the perfect conditioning treatment’’. I have used it with heat, without heat, after an ayurvedic treatment and the results were SUPER soft, butter silk hair lol. I love this conditioner. I did this with heat for 40mins and my hair was so soft and nice, I really loved it and the other time, I did not get to do it with heat as I fell asleep with my son in the sofa for over a couple of hours and my this experience was even better than the last LOL and when I rinsed and style it was soo soo soft and buttery light. The ends result was exceptional good. I off to http://www.sallyexpress.com/search.aspx?q=silk+elements to get me a few more bottles, while it is still available here for sale.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment