Friday 1 June 2012

British Curlies Birthday Haul!

Remember the British Curlies Birthday sale? See HERE!

Well I did mention I was not able to tame the beast of a PJ within and so I went ahead and made a small order lol it is true it’s small; you see the box? lol

My package arrive yesterday and I am excited to share my haul with you!

IMAG1905

 

IMAG1909

IMAG1910IMAG1911

Yayyy me I finally got me the Shea Moisture Hair Masque and Conditioner. there are the following products: 1). Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, 2). Shea Moisture Purification Masque, 3). Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque and 4). Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner.

IMAG1912

 IMAG1915

You seeee………. lol told you it was a small haul, I can not wait to try these out, if you have already please share your experience on how you find them and any recommendations on how to use them to heal the best results. Will review in the near future, stay tune!

I later found, well not me the little ankle bitter in the house empty the box and discovered it.

IMAG1933

Darcy’s Botanicals Daily Leave-in Conditioner Vanilla Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment