Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy Nappy Honey–Knot Going Bananas!

 

Promises: This 8 ounce jar is filled with butters, proteins and oils that will condition PC290717_thumb[2]and detangle hair on impact. This product will practically slide those kinks right out your hair. It is super slippery, and has an amazing smell *banana hint*. I recommend this product as a pre-wash which is my personal favorite or just a plain old leave in. It will assist and prevent matting. It will remove any unwanted shedding that causes tangles and knots. It will also allow the scalp to feel cleansed.

Directions: Use this product as a pre-wash which is my personal favorite or just a plain old leave in. It will assist and prevent matting. It will remove any unwanted shedding that causes tangles and knots. It will also allow the scalp to feel cleansed. ***Use gentle heat with your deep conditioner to get the most out of the treatment.***

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Horsetail Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Seeds, Aloe barbadensis, Raw Honey, Brazilian Nut, Aloe Butter, Lanolin oil, and a host of hand selected carrier oils & Premium Essential oils for the delightful banana fragrance. Please know that sometimes product consistency may change &  may even seem grainy at times. The formula produces the same results, it may just be the mango seeds. We always ensure each batch is whipped to perfection.

IN REVIEW: This is one of the items I hauled during the BF sales [haul], from this company known as Happy Nappy Honey.

Anyway, in reviewing this product first let me say this treatment smell diiivine and delicious lol It smell so good. It’s thick and you can see the butter/oils in this treatment. It sort of resembles ‘greek yoghurt’. I was expecting it to come in a jar but it turn up in a bottle o.O

You will see in my demo video how I was shaking that bottle to get the product out. I eventually gave up and took the cover off lol That is the only gripe I have about this PC290739product.

Now unto its performance as previously mentioned it’s thick, creamy and have a nice butter/oil base. As soon as it made contact with my hair. My hair did indeed melt and instantly puff ups [which lead me to believe there is somewhat an element of liquid in this product – there’s a wet feel to it].

You can see how my fingers easily gliding through my hair. I was even pulling off shed hairs continuously off both my fingers and palm. I ended up leaving this pre-treatment on overnight – >.< because I was lazy.

It claims it will leave the scalp some what cleansed, and I must say it feel feel my scalp decent, there was very little build-up on my scalp. I was expecting to shampoo after as it was left on overnight. But I did not need to do so, I went on to applying my DC on top of this pre-poo the next day

PC290750

I can not complain as this product did deliver and does what it said it would do. It makes the hair soft, detangles and melts knots and tangles out nicely, easily and instantly.

I would repurchase when ever there is a sale; preferable a 50% off sale so I can purchase multiple bottles. I ended up using half of the bottle as you can see i have bit of hair.PC290723

With that said I can not afford to be using a $15 detangler on the regular.

The product lost half a point due to the fact, I couldn’t get the product out of the cover/nozzle continually/as easily as possible. There was chunks of butter that I had to break down b/n my fingers. So chances are chunks of butters are possible lodge in the cover.
Other than those cons, it is a nice product and my hair responded well to it.

 

Price: $15.00 bought on sale for $10.00

 

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I really like how your hair looks esp. with the braids. Nice post! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm following you back now :)
    Check out my weblog Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Properly, Im shocked you all left the very additional greatest one for
    me.? Daddy mentioned with a teasing smile. ?It?s
    that he despatched Jesus to die for us and provides us life forever
    and ever and that due to that well be a family in heaven for millions of years.
    That?s pretty good isnt it? Visit:- Rejuvalex Reviews

    ReplyDelete