Friday 11 March 2011

Suave Professionals Conditioner, Humectant

Promises: Deeply Moisturizes as well as Nexxus.
Restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than more expensive brands.
300[1]

  • For 98% stronger hair (Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo - based on reduction of breakage).
  • Deeply moisturizes as well as Nexxus (Nexxus and Humectress are registered trademarks of Alberto-Culver USA, Inc.).
  • For dry or damaged hair.
  • Humectant formula - with panthenol and keratin replenishes moisture as well as Nexxus Humectress Conditioner.
  • Moisturizing formula restores hair leaving it soft and manageable.

Ingredients:    Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Quaternium-18, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Arginine HCl, Lysine HCl, panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silk Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone.

Directions:  For best results- use with Suave Humectant Shampoo. Apply conditioner, distribute evenly and rinse. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.

The TRUTH:  First off I have never used Nexxus so I can not compare. With that being said it is a nice conditioner and it has multi uses {1}. It is ok as a DC, not heavy pr ove, thick but not too light, my hair prefers thick and rich conditioners, this work well, but after a few days I needed to DC again. {2}. Can be use for co-washing, it is a perfect co-washing conditioner. {3}. It is also a nice conditioner for mixing up with oils, ayurvedic powders, honey, molasses etc to used a pre-poo treatment.

I went about my regular hair routine, then I apply the conditioner to my hair in sections, from root to the end of my hair. Paying extra attention on my ends. After completely apply the conditioner, I out on my steam cap and went under my aphodite dryer fro about 40mins.

After the 40mins DC I then proceed to rinsing the conditioner form my hair. My hair felt supple and soft. The result and overall feel of this conditioner was ok I was pleased.

I would use it again when I can get my hands on more, but I would use it mainly with oils etc, the rich thick feel of a conditioner my hair likes, comes with the oils being mixed in. All in all I would use it again and repurchase it also.

Price: US$1.89 - US$3.49

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment